Friday, July 19, 2013

Taste of Tacoma 6/30


I got a chance to go back to Point Defiance Park and enjoy the Taste of Tacoma!!

Main entrance.
 First stop: Russian Piroshky food stand.


The beauty.

First Bites. 

 Hungry Yet??


Next stop, bottomless lemonade stand. Peach lemonade it is!



Food trucks!


I have a thing for sliders (I've even got a slider list going on Yelp), so it was only right that I try Pork, Brisket, and Lamb sliders from My Chef Lynn's food truck, the red truck in the picture. 

Let's take a break from food and turn to trees. Here's a huge tree in the middle of the park.

My friend is fascinated by big trees.

Small pond.

My furry friends from American Lake followed me!

And back to food. Taste of Tacoma had just enough food stands that it wasn't overwhelming. I appreciated how spaced out all the stands were so I didn't ever have someone run into me and knock food out of my mouth. 

I had to snap this photo. It's for my dear fan LM (you know why!!)
I couldn't say no to some Naw'leans cuisine! Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo Alligator on a stick!



So excited to eat alligator!!
 I like fried bananas and I like coconut, so when I saw:

I couldn't resist, even though I was full.
Isn't it beautiful!



My love (the food) and I.


 Thank you Tacoma for great music, wonderful weather and a fantastic experience! You didn't disappoint.

1 comment: