Friday, October 4, 2013

Bite of Seattle 7/21/13

You've learned from all my posts by now that I love food and attended any food festival I could find. Bite of Seattle was at the Seattle Center, home of the Space Needle! You're going to see TONS of pictures of the Needle, which you should have figured by now. 



Tiger Shake at Shake Shake Shake in Tacoma. 


There will be an entry of my experience on this quirky looking bus!

Fountain at the Seattle Center. 




Custard with balsamic raspberry. Yum!!!!!!


Skate Park at the Seattle Center. I sat here eating my food and watched the guys do outrageous tricks. I was too busy easting so you won't see any tricks in action.   










Best Dog in Town? I'll be the judge of that. 

Verdict: Not bad. 



Yes we did!


Pekmeni! Not how I eat my pelmeni, but it was great

I'm making myself hungry right now. 
Guess what I'm about to try?

Yup, an Elk Burger! Loved it. 


I didn't buy anything from them this time around, but I had previously tasted them at the Taste of Tacoma. (Kaleenka Piroshky is better than Piroshky Piroshky near Pike's Place, although the latter seems to be more popular).

















No comments:

Post a Comment